Thursday 5 January 2012

JEALOUSY



So this is my first post in my blog. And if you even bothered to read the title you would know the very reason why am writing this. Yes, it is just pure jealousy. Jealous of all those bloggers out there who write so well.
Hey Blogger, better stop posting such awesome posts. I will get so jealous that you will find no way out.
As any jealous soul I would call your post crap. But then forgive me cause you know am just jealous. Had there been a cure for jealousy, trust me,  you wouldn’t have even come across this blog. But now that you are here, call it fate and get ready to be jinxed.
So now you already know am just a poor little jealous girl who is here by accident. And the rest about me you will get to know from my next posts. Huh so this is my first blog and what am I going to write? Clueless. True I started this but then going further is hard. The blogger’s block? Perhaps!

1 comment: